Diba is seeking an experienced Accounting Manager, reporting to the VP of Finance, based in Danbury, Connecticut.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join company with a history of consistent growth and performance. The company is a subsidiary of a British FTSE100 company and is based in Danbury, CT. The Accounting Manager will be an integral member of the finance team with considerable responsibility and will be a motivated self-starter and strong leader. They will have experience in a similar role and have some cost accounting experience.
Diba Industries designs and manufactures innovative fluid handling components and assemblies used in diagnostic, life science and scientific instrumentation.
Diba has a unique culture that emphasizes impressing customers, open communication and transparency, honoring commitments and respecting each other, creativity and an eagerness to learn, and above all having fun and enjoying success together.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensure books are prepared and maintained in accordance with corporate and legal requirements
- Explore opportunities for efficiency in accounting processes
- Review work of general accountant and A/P and A/R staff
- Develop employees (4 direct reports, including 1 offsite in the UK)
- Produce monthly and semi-annual reporting packages
- Corporate requests
- Bachelors degree in Accounting or Finance
- 7+ years of relevant accounting experience (prefer multi-location, small to medium company)
- Experience in a manufacturing industry
- MBA or CPA is a plus
- Knowledge of GAAP and IFRS
- Epicor experience is a plus