Diba is seeking an experienced Executive Assistant, reporting to the President, based in Danbury, Connecticut.
The person in this role will need to be highly organized and thoughtful when planning and executing tasks and able to support local and remote executives, while maintaining a high degree of confidentiality with sensitive information. Professionalism, a good attitude, and flexibility with changing priorities and differing work styles are a must. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter who is proficient at Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook as well as willing to continually learn and develop technological skills towards greater efficiency. The ability to communicate – written and verbal – will be a critical success factor.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Utilize time management skills to prioritize work according to urgency while maintaining a willingness to adjust expectations and priorities as needed and/or requested.
- Handle communication for assigned executives, including the coordinating of schedules for meetings.
- Provide proactive support for assigned executives in relation to scheduling, travel, and meeting preparation.
- Plan and book travel for assigned executives and local staff.
- Complete and distribute reports, including but not limited to monthly company reporting and meetings.
- Assist executives in meeting preparation and projects.
- Manage paper and digital files for business and Mergers & Acquisition activity.
- Manage the local facility with scheduling meeting rooms, reception, mailing services, office supplies, and communication with building management.
- Communicate ideas for greater efficiencies to supervisor.
- Participate in professional development as scheduled and/or as requested.
- Possible travel to support remote meetings, on an as-needed basis.
- Coordinating/managing company-wide events.
Required Skills & Attributes
Positive; Self-motivated; Task-oriented; Good communicator; Adaptable; Willing to learn and develop new skills; Ability to get along with others and communicate with kindness and professionalism; Great “team player”
- Bachelor of Arts in Business (preferred)
- Some Project Management Skills (Preferred)
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience as an assistant to executive personnel
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint Required. Knowledge of SharePoint and Teams a plus
- Proficiency in keyboarding – preferred 60+ WPM, as the job requires heavy keyboarding use
- Comfortable with technology tools and resources
- Excellent references
- Strong written and verbal skills