Diba is seeking an experienced Quality Supervisor, reporting to the Quality Manager, based in Danbury, Connecticut.
The onset of new technology is creating opportunities to transform healthcare. Digitization, automation and analytics promise to improve service, lower cost and guarantee better patient outcomes. Innovative companies will lead the way by driving and delivering new solutions. Diba wants to transform healthcare using new technology and empowering our employees to work outside the box to drive innovation.
We are on a journey. Throughout our history, we have provided fluidic solutions to the leading healthcare equipment manufacturers solving the world’s toughest healthcare challenges. Now, we are building off this rich tradition and incorporating digitization, automation and analytics into all aspects of our business.
Do you strive to push the boundaries of current technologies, leading a diverse team of talented people, and challenging yourself by taking on new opportunities? Then this is the job for you, we exist to serve the world and we love what we do.
The Quality Supervisor will:
- Ensure that the production department meets its quality assurance and scheduling goals by planning, scheduling, executing, and directing production activities.
- Have a hand in all parts of production, and have excellent working knowledge of the organization and industry.
Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Review documents such as production data and work orders to determine material requirements, and measurement integrity.
- Develop and distribute staffing schedules and priorities to inspectors.
- Works with cell leads to understand and resolve issues and Non-Conformances in the production line.
- Identifies issues preventing movement of orders.
- Assists customer service team members with deviations and customer returns.
- Works with supervisors, managers, and manufacturing engineers on inspection requirements.
- Performs root cause investigations and corrective actions.
- Coordinates priorities between department supervisors.
- Coordinates material through outside processes or sub-contractors
- Compiles data and builds compliant data packages for new products and new revisions of existing product.
Relationships & Roles
- Demonstrate ability to interact and cooperate with audiences of all levels internal and external to the company including but not limited to company employees, customers, and vendors.
- Build trust, value others, communicate effectively, drive execution, foster innovation, focus on the customer, collaborate with others, solve problems creatively and demonstrate high integrity.
- Maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet company core values.
- Bachelor’s degree in Supervisorial Management or equivalent experience preferred
- Enthusiastic, cooperative, and positive attitude.
- Experience in in manufacturing with a preference for continuous improvement and/or lean manufacturing
- Must be a good communicator
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills, work with diverse groups of people and
- Able to make specific decisions with general guidance and function independently of direct supervision.
- Up to 10% travel required.